The Cardinal team offers several training resources to instruct users on system use and best practices. Cardinal courses are offered in two formats:
- Web based training (WBT) is available for introductory, intermediate, and some advanced courses.
- Instructor led training (ILT) is available for advanced courses.
Other materials, such as job aids, are also available for use in conjunction with the training.
Training objectives include:
- Building critical, system-specific skills to perform tasks in Cardinal.
- Providing Cardinal users with hands-on opportunities to perform tasks using realistic training activities.
- Minimizing the amount of time users spend on training and away from their daily tasks by creating modular, role-based training paths.
How to Register:
Cardinal courses are available through the Department of Human Resource Management (DHRM)'s Commonwealth of Virginia Learning Center (COVLC)
. The COVLC provides access to web-based training and instructor led training courses.
For Reference Only:
The WBT and ILT course materials are available on the Cardinal website
To receive credit for WBT and ILT courses, users must enroll and complete classes through the COVLC.
the COVLC Domain Administrators.