Cardinal users are trained to perform tasks associated with their roles and responsibilities. The objectives of the training program include:
- Building critical, system-specific skills to perform tasks in Cardinal.
- Providing Cardinal's users with hands-on opportunities to perform tasks using realistic training activities.
- Minimizing the amount of time users spend on training and away from their daily tasks by creating modular, role-based training paths.
Cardinal classes are delivered in two formats:
- Web-based training (WBT) is available for introductory, intermediate and some advanced classes.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) is available for advanced classes.
Other materials (such as job aids) are also available for use in conjunction with the training.
Training materials are provided for both WBT and ILT Courses:
- Introductory, 100 Level courses will be the first level of learning.
- Navigation, 200 Level courses will be the second level of learning and serve as the first introduction to Cardinal.
- Role-based, 300 Level courses will be the final level of learning with functional, hands-on learning in Cardinal.